Saturday, May 31, 2014

Journal #1 - Fuse

Universe #473


He was there again. Accelerator.
Everytime I see him in a new dimension my heart jumps into my throat. I never know if we are friends,lovers or mortal enemies.


YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LINKED. HE IS IMPORTANT TO THE UNIVERSE AS AN ANCHOR FOR MANY.


I was close to speaking with him. So close! Looking into his eyes made me feel like I had a home, if only for a brief moment.
Unfortunately, Armor was in the way. You don’t have to be a mind reader to know that I was an interruption to her “alone time” with him.


A man, well, I assume a mutant, named Bishop tried to abduct Longshot. It was weird. We didn’t know who he was and the inhabitants of #473 didn’t know who he was either. I think I’ve seen him before… in another dimension, but I can’t say for sure.


HE IS A MAN WHO WANDERS THE SPACE BETWEEN TIME AND DIMENSION. HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW LOST HE IS. THERE IS A MISSION HE IS ON. SOMETHING HE MUST FIX. SOMEONE HE MUST FIND. THE ONE CALLED BISHOP HAS SEEN MUCH WITH HIS MUTANT EYES. HIS HEART HAS KNOWN MUCH LOSS. ALL HE KNOWS TO DO IS THE MISSION. ALWAYS THE MISSION. ALWAYS THE SOLDIER.


I think something is going on with Daken. I think he is suffering mental stress from the inter-dimensional travel. He has become increasingly difficult to deal with and more resistant to any authority figure. Of course, he could have always been that way and I’m just now noticing. Maybe I will talk with him sometime.


THE WOLVERINE IS INSIDE OF HIM. HE IS INSIDE THE WOLVERINE. DAKEN’’S STRUGGLE WITH THE SELF MAY HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES WHEN HE FINALLY DECIDES WHICH PART OF HIM WINS THE STRUGGLE.



Universe #15


I only dreamt this one. Or at least it felt more dream-like.
We were married. We had a home. We even had a dog named Scotty.
We had a little girl named Rachel Jean after the other two mutants to bear the Phoenix.


I was dead. I saw him weeping over a picture of me. I saw him telling bedtime stories to our daughter. Bedtimes stories telling our little angel what an amazing hero her mother was and how with the help of Rachel Summer and Jean Grey, we saved and united the world.


I spent hours watching them.

I spent hours crying about a home I never knew and never will.

1 comment:

  1. The red text here on the red background is suuuuuper difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete